ENOLOGIX'S 100-POINT WINEMAKING RATINGS
To add a review for this product use the form below. If this is your first time posting information on our site you will need to sign up for an account. Simply click on the link below to create your account. After your account is created you will be directed back to this page to post your review. Once your account is created you will be able to post products, reviews, and job listings at any time. If you already have created an account but would like to request a reminder of your username and password please click on the link below.
Description: ZYMAFLORE FX10® is the strain for red wines defined by their elegance, combining structure, mouthfeel and colour intensity. The direct breeding (GMO free crossbreeding) has improved its tolerance to high temperature, insuring fermentation security even in tough conditions.
Especially recommended for the production of premium wines such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
• Excellent ability to assimilate fructose
• Alcohol tolerance: up to 16 % vol
• Range of temperatures: 20 - 35° C
• Low nitrogen requirements
• Good polysaccharide release (palate volume)
• Retains polyphenolic potential (structure and colour)
• Released polysaccharides combine with wine tannins, keep them silky even at high concentrations
• Very suitable for ageing on lees.
• Expresses "terroir" very low fermentation aroma production
What is your experience with this yeast?
Legal Disclaimer: Enologix's Winemaking Forums are a public service. Enologix assumes no responsibility for any postings and/or their content. Enologix reserves the right to remove any post at any time. Enologix does not monitor or review postings.